ALL-NEW PEUGEOT 408 UNEXPECTED FROM EVERY ANGLE
Driven by innovation, the PEUGEOT 408 PHEV empowers the driver to choose between power sources to ensure you efficiently get to where you need to go.
Drive in full electric mode for short urban journeys, or choose either hybrid or sport modes to power longer journeys.
The 408 GT Fastback Plug-in Hybrid comes in a singular specification level.
- 100% electric driving range: Up to 60 km WLTP test range1
- Charging time: Approximately three hours and thirty minutes (3.5) from 0-100% capacity via a three Phase 16A Wallbox (11kW)2
- Combined consumption: 1.3 L/100 km3
- Max combined Power: 165kW
1. Figure based on WLTP (Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure) static laboratory combined average city and highway cycle test, which measure, energy consumption, range and emissions in passenger vehicles, figures stated for the purposes of comparison amongst vehicles tested to the same technical procedures only. Actual real world range results will vary depending on a combination of factors including but not limited to load, driving style, type of journey, vehicle configuration, battery age and condition, use of vehicle features (such as heating and air conditioning), as well as operating, environmental and climate conditions.
2. Charging times will vary depending on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, the output of the charger being used, starting battery charge, charging equipment, ambient temperature, battery state as well as the age of the battery at point of use. As a result of these factors, charging times may therefore vary significantly.
3. Fuel consumption results are based on WLTP or NEDC standard test procedure to provide customers with a basis for comparison of the performance of vehicles in accordance with ADR 81/02 only. No test can simulate all 'real world' driving conditions. Actual on-road fuel consumption is will vary due to factors such as traffic conditions, vehicle conditions and load, fuel quality and how the vehicle is driven. More information at www.greenvehicleguide.gov.au.
This dynamic fastback seamlessly blends the sleekness of a sedan with the ruggedness of an SUV, providing a high driving position for maximum visibility and control.
The refined and sophisticated design, is reflected in the striking angular lines, sculpted bodylines and distinctive front and rear profile.
ASSERT YOUR STYLE
Choose from five available colors, with Obsession Blue as the standard paint. Premium and metallic paints are available at an additional cost.
408 GT Fastback Plug-in Hybrid
With cutting-edge drive assist and safety features taking centre stage, the PEUGEOT 408 represents the epitome of intelligent design and driver confidence.
PEUGEOT 3D i-Cockit®
The latest generation PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® drive station with integrated control compact steering wheel, 3D instrument panel incorporating a 10" digital panel and a 10" HD central touch screen, offers top-quality ergonomics and technologies.
Inside the PEUGEOT 408 cabin, intuitive features and adaptable comfort deliver a next-level ride and an environment tuned to your mood.
Premium Nappa leather seats add to the luxurious cabin ambience, while offering outstanding support and lounge-like comfort. Enjoy long or short drives in supreme comfort with seat heating and a 10-point massaging seat for the driver.
PEUGEOT 408 EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS
The look of a hatchback, the comfort of an SUV.
- Length: 4,687 mm
- Width: 2,062 mm (mirrors open)
- Height: 1,486 mm
PEUGEOT FLEET FOR ALL BUSINESS TYPES
PEUGEOT Fleet can offer your business a variety of vehicle solutions depending on the size of your business, your industry and your unique needs. From our highly respected range of commercial vans, to large or compact passenger vehicles and robust SUVs.
Talk to our Fleet Team about the PEUGEOT that is right for your business.
OWNERSHIP MADE EASY
There are several ownership benefits and additional services available within the PEUGEOT network. These benefits aim to keep your 408 running optimally and efficiently.
- PEUGEOT offers competitive Pre-Paid Service Plans for up to 5 years across the passenger range1
- 5 year / Unlimited km Warranty2 on PEUGEOT new vehicles.
1.Subject to terms and conditions, visit https://www.peugeot.com.au/owners/peugeot-servicing/service-plans.html
2. 5 Year / Unlimited km Warranty on PEUGEOT new vehicles. Subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.